Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ten Drivers We Could All Do Without

We all complain about drivers. In this age of texting while driving, it seems to be more dangerous than ever. I see drivers every day that don't belong on the road, so I decided to compile a list of the top drivers we probably all can relate to that probably shouldn't be out on the road. So in no particular order, here's the list:

#1: The "I need two miles in both directions to be clear before I turn onto the road" guy.

#2: The "I'm not really sure who goes next at the 4-way stop" guy.

#3: The "I'll just come to a complete stop at the yield sign before bothering to check to see if it's safe to merge using the speed-up lane because I don't know what that's for" guy.

#4: The "I'll pass you on the highway then get in front of you and slow down" guy.

#5: The "I refuse to change lanes so you can turn onto the highway from a crossroad before I pass you" guy.

#6: Women.

#7: The "I'll just drive next to the guy in the right lane for several miles so nobody can pass us" guy.

#8: The "I see you waiting on me as I approach to turn in front of you, but turning on my blinker is too much work" guy.

#9: The "I will slow down to a near stop before turning off the road" guy.

#10: The "I see that the weather is a bit foggy so rather than turn my lights on, I'll just turn on my parking lights, since going the extra mile with another click is just taking things too far" guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment